- Soak 500 grams of buckwheat groats overnight in salt and water. Rinse after soaking.
- Place in a food processor.
- Add a ½ cup fermented vegetables. Note: We add fermenteds because it further alkalizes the grain after the soaking.
- Pre-line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Let it sit for four hours, covered with the parchment paper. Or you can put it into your oven and let it sit overnight.
- After it sits, bake at 350 degrees for an hour.
- Cool before slicing.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- gluten-free pizza
- gluten-free French toast
- bake it flat for GF matzah
- hearty sandwich bread
- dehydrate, grind, and use for gluten-free breadcrumbs
- add stevia or lakanto sweetener, cinnamon, and a bit of ghee, dehydrate, cut into wedges, and voila! You have biscotti!