Updated: October 1, 2015
What Information Do I Collect?
I collect information from you when you register on my site, place an order, subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
How Your Information Is Used On My Website
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs;
- Your feedback helps me improve what I offer on my website;
- Your information enables me to process your transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- Your information is used to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
- You will receive periodic emails from me pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from me, I include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Is Any Information Disclosed To Outside Parties?
I will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Note that non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How Your Information You Give Me Is Protected
A variety of security measures are in place to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All supplied sensitive and credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into my payment gateway provider’s database, which is to be accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, any private information you submit will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, which enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Note that I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. My website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was instituted on October 1, 2015.